Sunday, February 17, 2008

Celebrating me...

I was able to update my blog header, yesterday and did a BUNCH of work on the picture in this scrap.



I am not the kind of person that feels the need to ever be in the spotlight. I avoid pictures,in fact I tend to put others before my self the majority of the time. My greatest accomplishments are my children, and are what put a smile on my face. (who couldn't guess that, right?) Sitting here I normally scrap only my family, and realized I don't have anything done to "preserve" their memories of me. Sure, they have their scrapbooks created by me about, them...but not really anything about their momma's life.

I know one of the things I cherished the most was the stories other family members used to tell about their lives. So I am hoping to start scrapping a little about me to share my memories, stories, and facts about me.

This is a picture of me, I have done MUCH restoration on to remove imperfections on due to not being well preserved. I am not sure how old I was, but no doubt in my first year of life, but it allowed me to scrap in my favorite colors: Dark Pinks and purples.

I was able to also pull up pictures of my children and compare our resemblances. I think my next layout is to put all of our baby pictures on the same page, in a mini family tree.

Thanks for taking a peek.

No comments: