Friday, February 8, 2008

Yesterday while I was gone to take the boys in for their eye appointments, Norm came home early so that he could be here when others got home from school. When I got back home, Norm and Breanna were outside, working on putting the surround back on the trampoline. I got my camera and my little camera model started bouncing on the trampoline and little did she know that her hair was standing on end. I got a few good shots, but this is my favorite. This layout is a scraplift done as a challenge for Friday's Customer Challenge Scraplift.





This one was a challenge on Tuesday Freebie challenge. Daily Scrap Girls sends out a newsletter with a freebie, and this challenge was to use the frame (Black) at the top. Once again while it was beautiful this week she had to chat with her friends on the trampoline.





On to another Jadan funny:
So the weather had continued to be beautiful all week until today when it fell short of warm outside. On Thursday, I went outside with the boys when they got home from school and we stayed outside for the remainder of the afternoon. It was so beautiful, that it was just a shame to be in the house...housework can wait...LOL.


So we are outside and I grabbed the boxes left over from some pool chemicals, and stuck them in the firepit. As I am picking up some tiny kindling limbs around the yard, I look up and Jadan is taking chairs off the pool deck and angling them around the firepit. Me: Jadan, honey don't take all the chairs off the deck, you can't sit in five chairs at once, just leave them up there and get you one to sit in. Jadan of course ignores me and goes on moving the chairs. I am thinking to myself, what is he doing? I go on picking up the yard, and he finally comes over to where I am and starts quizzing me. "Mom, whatcha doing?" I give him a little explaination and we move on. I finally get the sticks, and other stuff in the fire pit and get a little fire going. I look around and ask Jadan: Jadan, honey why did you take all the chairs off the pool deck and put them around the fire....Mooooommmmmm!....when Breanna and Samuel get home we all have to have someplace to sit.....Awww, Jadan that is sweet of you.....Now mom, Sit here beside me and rest awhile.....Ok.


Later, as we are sitting there Jordan comes out to join us and the chatter begins....Discussing fingers and what each one means etc...Thumb, pinky, ring, index/pointing and middle finger. (Just a little note here: Jadan used to have the tendency to point with his middle finger, don't know where he picked that up from...but we have told him many times not to do this, that some people find it rude...yadda yadda yadda). So Jordan and Jadan are chattering away to each other and the conversation comes back to me again....mom you are sitting in the pinky chair....Jordan is sitting in the thumb chair....and Me....I have to move...cuz I am in the MIDDLE FINGER CHAIR and that's just rude. I just about fell out of the chair laughing....but I guess he has a point. For the rest of the afternoon my little guy sat in the "pointing finger" chair at my side when we sat down and weren't doing other things.

No comments: