Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

I want to wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day. I hope you make/have many memories to cherish, with your significant other, for the year to come. May your hearts be filled with love, your mind fondly think of the special person in your life, and your day be filled with "sunshine".

This year I have decided to surpass the "Hallmark made holiday." I designed this layout to add to my album of Norm and I. The picture was taken on Easter this past year but worked out so well with what I needed to compose this layout. This year I also made Norm's Valentines Day card. I was quite pleased with the way it came out, and if I get a chance I will add it here. It not only was special to me...but it allowed me to say what the sentiments of normal card's don't. MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more personal....I think I like it.




The challenge yesterday was to use the PSP Brush (Love...one word, ...so many memories"). I had several ideas what to do with this challenge but settled on the layout below. It was neat to look back to their ultrasounds and at the present. SO MANY MEMORIES, and time is passing by so quickly. More layouts to come...


No comments: